How It Works
Handcrafted IKEA™ cabinet fronts and panels in any style imaginable
We build custom doors, drawer fronts and cover panels for your modular IKEA cabinet system in any style you can imagine. Here’s our basic formula for a DIY semi-custom build:
Custom Doors + IKEA Boxes = Semi-Custom
We love to collaborate and will help answer any questions you have about your project along the way. Every order is handcrafted in our shop in Eugene, OR and shipped directly to your door in two weeks or less.
Layout & Design
Turn your ideas into a working design / layout for your space, either on your own or with the help of a professional.
- Design your own kitchen using the IKEA Home Planner, professional kitchen design software or an online design tool / mobile app. Regardless of how you choose to create your plan, what we ultimately need from you are quantities + measurements for all of the cabinet doors, drawers, panels and trim pieces used in your layout.
- Want a second opinion on your work? Our design professionals can review your plan and help prevent any minor oversights from turning into major disasters down the road. Helpful ideas, suggestions and support are always available upon request.
- Need a professional kitchen design from scratch? We can do that, too — all we need from you are your ideas and kitchen measurements.
Explore our wide range of door styles and materials to create the custom space that defines your style. We’re here to help you out every step of the way.
Let us know what you want. We’ll let you know exactly how much it will cost and when it will get there.
- Send us your plans with a complete list of your project requirements including all sizes and quantities.
- Get a free estimate for your project with the door styles and materials that you’re interested in.
- Please be sure to include your name and contact information in all correspondence so we can link your plans to your project estimate and get back in touch with you.
Buy Doors + Cabinet Boxes
Once your design and project estimate are finalized, you can order your custom doors and purchase your cabinet system.
- Purchase all of your cabinet boxes and required hardware from your local IKEA store.
- Order your custom cabinet doors, drawer fronts, panels and trim work from Dendra Doors.
- We will begin production on your order upon receipt of your down payment and contact you with detailed shipping information when your order has been completed.
Semi-Custom Cabinet Build
Your order is delivered to your doorstep, ready to install — simply follow the directions that came with your cabinet system.
- All of our custom cabinet doors, fronts and panels use the exact same dimensions and hardware patterns as standard IKEA doors, drawers and hinges to provide you with a direct-fit replacement that works perfectly with your entire cabinet system.
- If you need some installation help, we have some useful tips and a list of recommended IKEA cabinet installers for you.
- Enjoy your new semi-custom space — along with all the satisfaction that comes from a successful DIY build.
Tell us what you're interested in. We'll figure out what it takes and when we can get it there for you.
Ask Us A Question
We're here to help. Send us a quick message and we'll get back to you with an answer as quickly as possible.